Sunday, September 1, 2013

My very first...

My very first blog, on my very first blog site. YIKES! A little intimidating for sure. Please be patient with me as I learn and grow. I am excited to be starting this new endeavor. Hopefully I'll get a couple followers and some positive feed backs. And hopefully I'll be able to sell a few cards and goodies along the way. Please feel free to make a few suggestions to help me along the way. My wish is for this site to be an encouragement and offer some inspiration to others. I would like to do some fun things here and make good use of my space. Not just another blog, please!!! :) 

Check out the cards tab. All cards shown are for sale and I will be adding more cards all the time. Right now I have about 300 cards in my inventory and I will be more than happy to make a special card per your request. Just ask :) :) Sorry forgot to add that cards are $3.00 each or 4 for $10.00.

I also plan on sharing some of the paper crafts I have been working on. Craft show season is coming up, so I am stocking up, lol. 

I look forward to spending time with you and sharing with you my "addiction".

After all, crafting IS cheaper than therapy......

No comments:

Post a Comment